Tuesday, July 3, 2012

M.R.O. #1, Problem Solver

Hello, and welcome to Something Something Comics. This is Tim, writing to you from the backyard of a stranger's house. I cowrite these strips with Matt--the other half of SSC--and draw them with a lot of direction from him.

Our aim is to release a new strip every week, and make you puke with laughter and revulsion or whatever.

Before we began creating these strips together, I was doing a drawing every day, as a way to procrastinate from my other writing responsibilities, and posting them to my tumblr. One night, I decided to do a drawing of Roy Orbison as a monster. Many people seemed to like it, Matt in particular. One thing led to another, and we started making these strips together, and I successfully started a project which I could use to procrastinate full-time from my other writing works.



We hope you like what we're doing, and if you do, you share it with every single person you know. 

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment